Many people wonder what battery repacking, battery rejuvenation, battery refurbishment, battery revival, or battery reconditioning is.
Battery repacking involves removing the internal cells and replacing the old cells with high-quality new cells. This will allow your device to operate like it is new.
What benefits does battery repacking offer?
- Reduced cost- typically, battery repacking can save as much as 50 per cent off the cost of a new one.
- Longer running times – Replacing the cells in your original battery with higher capacity cells can increase your device’s running time.
- If your battery pack is obsolete, this may be the only option.
- Environmentally friendly
Which tools can benefit from battery repacking?
- Cordless power tools can benefit from battery repacking. The top brands, including Black & Decker, Atlas Copco, Craftsman, Bosch, AEG, Cox, Dremel, Skil, DeWalt, Worx, Felco, 3M, Milwaukee, GMC, Wavin, SnapOn, Festool, GMC, Fern, Gesipa, Felco, Graco, Metabo, Hilti, Max, Husqvarna, Makita, Hitachi, Meteor, National, Senco, Panasonic, Ryobi, Paslode, Rupes, Porter-Cable, REMS, Powers, and Ramset power tools and drill batteries can be repacked.
- Emergency lights
- Portable medical equipment, including Nomad, Molift, and Mountway / Peterman bath lifts
- Dustbusters and hand vacs, including Roomba, Hoover, Bissell, Electrolux, Goldair, Dyson, and Black & Decker
- 2-way radios by Uniden and Tait
- Dorian speedway transponders
- Crane remote control batteries by Olsbergs, ATECH, Palfinger, Autec, Hiab, and Hetronic
- Survey and test instrument batteries, including M-Tronic Shock Absorbers, Nikon Theodolite, and Sokkia
- Paintball guns
- Woodworker dust helmet and spray helmet batteries
- Pruning shears and sheep clippers
- Ninebot and Segways
- E-scooters and e-bikes
- Tools and toys that have built-in rechargeable batteries, including NiCd, NiMH, and Lithium-Ion batteries (2.4, 3.6, 4.8,6, 7.2, 8.4, 9.6m 10.8, 12, 14.4, 15.3, 18, 24, 28, 36, and 48-volt rechargeable batteries.
A one year warranty comes with every repacked battery.
Don’t harm the environment and fill up our landfill with old batteries, let us bring your old rechargeable batteries back to life.